Saturday, November 18, 2006

INTERMISSION

We're just a couple days past the halfway point of our trip. To celebrate, here is some art. I've also just added a Warsaw entry, but since it's chronological you'll have to scroll past the two Krakow entries below (one of which is newer than this post. Complicated!).

I didn't draw this one:



But I am going to have to take credit for the rest of these. I drew these in someone's notebook. I wonder if they found them...









UPDATE: Here is the website of the notebook's owner. He'll probably appreciate my drawings. CHECK IT

3 Comments:

At 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No doubt 9ty will be very happy to find this drawings in his littel booklet/diary. He's a sucker for nazi things combined with sex.

 
At 3:00 AM, Anonymous elena said...

Dude. Your art is blowing my mind! I love the weiner swastika.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger M. Wesley, Esq. said...

OMFG D00D DID YOU GET MY POSTCARD?!?!?!?!?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home