Monday, February 12, 2007

pseduo fin

I'm currently in Athens, about to depart the apartment of my amazing host Anastasia for the aiport, with a stop at the metro baggage check to reclaim by backpack and clean up the exploded jar of pickled peppers. Yeah.

This is the last blog I'll be writing from outside North America. There's still plenty more to come, since I've fallen so far behind, and most of it should appear over the next week. Then there will probably be some BLAH BLAH CRY WE'RE DONE CRY. And there's at least one special suprise coming. So we're not done yet, even though I guess we are.

Since the previously detailed adventures, I've been doing quite well, although unfortunately taking very few pictures. I spent a few days in Moldova which were something between a haze of alcohol and unbelivably relaxing and low stress. From there it was a 3 day monster train to Athens, with a 12 hour stop in Bucharest. Lukashenko made a bad call on that one--we should have spent a few days in Bucharest. Instead, I got in about 6 hours before I decided I was so fucking tired that I needed to sleep.

Athens has been amazingly chill. I haven't seen a single tourist sight, which makes me secretly very happy. I spent the first night at a hostel, which was full of drunk Australians. Then I spent last night at Anastasia's after some QT with her an Harrie, the team that also hosted Steve. It's been great, it's been real, and I'm ready to head home.

DEFENDING THE MOTHERLAND FOREVER,

-Alexander Lukashenko

1 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Xha Temja said...

http://personalmusicproductions.tvheaven.com

All the shit that this motherfucker wrote here is true, but there is something else he should write. My name is XHA TEME and when I was 18 years old I met a beautiful hore in a HOTEL in the center of Tirana. It was December. This lady was the mother of the motherfucker that wrote that shitt about the albanian countryside. Well. You can understand what happened next. After I paid the lady for her services I asked her about her family and she told me that she was gone far away from home because of a trauma she had when she was told that her baby will be a homosecual and as it will grow up maby will become a mother killer because of the mental problems. So she decided to run away from home. That was the first day in her life she decided to hook up just to make some money so she can pay for the trip. But tho money wasnt inuff so she decided to do it again and this was the begining af a new profession for her. Now she was a hooker and it was not that bad she was told. Very soon she learnead to mix work with pleasure. She started traveling from place to place and she enjoyed haveing sex everywhere. The destiny brought her in albania where she learned to have real sex with real mans. Everything in Albania was sooo BIG. So she decided to stay there forever. This was the reason that made this motherfucker come in albania. Dont misunderstand me. He didnt came here in Albania to find his mother. She is dead about a while ago. He came here to enjoy what he was told his mother enjoyed too. But everyone knew his history so it wasnt that easy for hem to survive in a country like this. Anyway. This was not the reason he decided ta walk away from here like a scared rabbit. The real reason was that he heard from some paesants that here in albania we kill homosexuals. Well. You can understand that this is not true because if it was like this he should be dead and baryed wright nou. It is not true too that we dont speak english here in Albania because I can asure you that every albanian speaks very well Italian, Greek, English and surely their native language what means that here in albania we speak 4 languages. If you want to watch the real albania you can take a look at one of my webbsites.
Try this.
http://personalmusicproductions.tvheaven.com

The next time You come in Albania BE A MAN. If You do it I promise I will fuck you right in the ass.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home